Double Chocolate Brownies
Double Chocolate Brownies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Double Chocolate Brownies.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Double Chocolate Brownies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Double Chocolate Brownies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Double Chocolate Brownies Recipe
If you make this Double Chocolate Brownies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ¾ cup unsifted flour
- ¼ measuring teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ measuring teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 measuring tablespoons water
- One 12-oz. pkg. (2 cups) Nestle Semi-Sweet Real Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 measuring teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and water; bring just to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 6-oz. (1 cup) Nestle Semi-Sweet Real Chocolate Morsels and vanilla extract.
- Stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to large bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup Nestle Semi-Sweet Real Chocolate Morsels and nuts.
- Spread into greased 9" square baking pan.
- BAKE at: 325°F. TIME: 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely. Cut into 2-¼" squares.
- Makes 16 - 2-¼ squares.