Vintage Recipe Box 90 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Deluxe Muffins was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Deluxe Muffins Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Deluxe Muffins.
Deluxe Muffins Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Deluxe Muffins.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Deluxe Muffins Recipe
If you make this Deluxe Muffins recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 2 cups flour
- 2½ t baking powder
- 2 t sugar
- ¾ t salt
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 egg, well beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, sugar, salt, and sift again.
- Cut in shortening.
- Combine egg and milk and add all at once to flour mixture.
- Draw spoon from the side of the bowl toward the center 5 times, turning the bowl gradually.
- Chop spoon through batter 10 times.
- Stir only enough to dampen flour.
- Turn into greased muffin pans, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake in a hot oven (400°F) 25 minutes.