There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Deluxe Cheesecake was with.
Learn more about the History of Food and view the background of dishes and brands, read through recipe roundups, and more.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Deluxe Cheesecake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Deluxe Cheesecake.
Deluxe Cheesecake Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Deluxe Cheesecake.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Deluxe Cheesecake Recipe
If you make this Deluxe Cheesecake recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- In small bowl, with mixer @ low speed, beat 1¼ cup flour, ¾ cup butter, ¼ cup sugar, 1 egg yolk, 1 grated lemon peel. Refrigerate covered for 1 hr.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Press ⅓ of flour mixture into bottom of a 10" springform pan.
- Bake 8 min.
- Cool. Turn oven to [415/475°.]
- In large bowl with mixer @ medium speed beat: 5 oz. pkg cream cheese, 5 eggs, 2 egg yolks, 1¾ cup sugar, 3 Tbs. flour, ¼ tsp. salt, 1 Tbs. grated orange peel, 1 grated lemon peel, ¼ cup heavy or whipping cream.
- Beat the above ingredients about 5 minutes
- Press rest of dough around side of pan to within ½" of top.
- Do not bake.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pan. Bake 12 min @ [475°].
- Turn oven to 300° & bake 35 min. longer.
- Turn oven off. Let cheesecake remain in oven 30 minutes
- Remove, cool in pan and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, remove side of springform pan. Top with sour cream, strawberries, cherries, pineapple, or anything you like.