Delicious Creamy Coconut Pie
Delicious Creamy Coconut Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Delicious Creamy Coconut Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Delicious Creamy Coconut Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Delicious Creamy Coconut Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Delicious Creamy Coconut Pie Recipe
If you make this Delicious Creamy Coconut Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 packages (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Vanilla Flavor Pudding and Pie Filling (Not Instant)
- 3½ cups milk
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell, cooled
- 1¾ cups BIRDS EYE COOL WHIP Whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pie filling mix with 3½ cups milk as directed on package for pie.
- Add 2/3 cup of the coconut and cool about 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Spread whipped topping over pie.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut.