Death by White Chocolate Cookies
Death by White Chocolate Cookies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Death by White Chocolate Cookies.
Death by White Chocolate Cookies Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Death by White Chocolate Cookies.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Death by White Chocolate Cookies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Death by White Chocolate Cookies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Death by White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
If you make this Death by White Chocolate Cookies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 pkg (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, coarsely chopped, or 1 cup BAKER'S White Chocolate Chunks
- 2 cups chopped PLANTERS Macadamias or toasted PLANTERS Slivered Almonds
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MICROWAVE semi-sweet chocolate in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla with wooden spoon until well lended.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by scant ¼ cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 13 to 14 minutes or until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- Makes about 18 large cookies.
Note: If omitting nuts, increase flour to ¾ cup to prevent spreading. Makes about 15 large cookies. Great substitute: Substitute 1 cup dried cranberries for 1 cup of the nuts.