Crunchy Peach Apple Squares
Crunchy Peach Apple Squares Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Crunchy Peach Apple Squares.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Crunchy Peach Apple Squares was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Crunchy Peach Apple Squares recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Crunchy Peach Apple Squares Recipe
If you make this Crunchy Peach Apple Squares recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 12 tablespoons (1½ sticks) mararine or butter
- 1¼ cups firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 oz.) Wilderness Peach Pie FIlling
- 1 can (21 oz.) Wilderness Apple Pie Filling
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Melt margarine in large microwave bowl.
- Stir in brown sugar, flour, crumbs and cinnamon.
- Set aside 2 cups.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with a layer of peach and apple fillings, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until top is crunchy.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 12 to 14 servings.
Prep time: 10 min. Bake time: 15 min.