Crunchy Ice Cream Bars
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Crunchy Ice Cream Bars was with.
Learn more about the History of Food and view the background of dishes and brands, read through recipe roundups, and more.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Crunchy Ice Cream Bars Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Crunchy Ice Cream Bars.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Crunchy Ice Cream Bars Recipe
If you make this Crunchy Ice Cream Bars recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter (creamy or chunk style)
- 4 cups KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES
- 1 pint brick ice cream
- Mix corn syrup thoroughly with peanut butter.
- Add Cocoa Krispies cereal and stir until well-coated.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly into bottom of buttered 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Place in freezer or coldest part of refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into twelve 3-inch squares and place a slice of ice cream between each two squares.
- Cut each square into two bars.
- To store, wrap individually in aluminum foil and keep in the freezer until needed.
YIELD: Twelve 3x1½- inch Crunchy Ice Cream Bars
NOTE: Serve Crunch Bars as a confection by cutting into 2 x 1 inch bars. Omit ice cream.