Vintage Recipe Box Crisis Casserole Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Crisis Casserole was with.
Click here to view all of the Vintage Recipe Box 4 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Crisis Casserole Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Crisis Casserole.
There is a notation that the recipe is from page 176 of the S. S. Sisters Cookbook. There is another notation that I think says “Pam and Peggy’s.”
In the upper left-hand corner, there is a notation that this is a main dish that serves 5 (even though the recipe card back says it serves 4).
Crisis Casserole Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Crisis Casserole.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Crisis Casserole Recipe
If you make this Crisis Casserole recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 - 6oz can tuna (or any ground protein = 1 cup)
- 1 cup cheese (reserve some to sprinkle on top)
- 1 can cream "of anything" soup
- 1 onion, chopped (dehydrated, green or yellow)
- 1 clove garlic (powder is OK)
- ½ cup celery, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups noodles or 1½ cup rice (minute)
- 3 cups seasoned water (____ couple bouillon cubes)
- In a casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
- Bake in covered casserole dish at 350° F about an hour.