Creamy Baked Cheesecake
Creamy Baked Cheesecake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Creamy Baked Cheesecake.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Creamy Baked Cheesecake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Creamy Baked Cheesecake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Creamy Baked Cheesecake Recipe
If you make this Creamy Baked Cheesecake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and ReaLemon brand.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 55 minutes or until center is set; top with sour cream.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Top with pie filling.
- Refrigerate leftovers.