Creamed Peas and New Potatoes
Creamed Peas and New Potatoes Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Creamed Peas and New Potatoes.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Creamed Peas and New Potatoes was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Creamed Peas and New Potatoes recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Creamed Peas and New Potatoes Recipe
If you make this Creamed Peas and New Potatoes recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 small new potatoes, well scrubbed and quartered
- 1½ cups green peas
- 1 envelope (¾ or 1 ounce) white-sauce mix
- 1¼ cups milk
- Bring water and salt to boil in medium-size saucepan.
- Add potatoes, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until almost tender.
- Add peas; simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain well; put in heated serving dish; keep warm.
- In same saucepan prepare sauce according to package directions, using 1¼ cups milk.
- Pour over vegetables; toss to coat.