Cranberry Orange Bread
Cranberry Orange Bread Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cranberry Orange Bread.
There is a notation that this recipe is from Diane Johnson, who I do not know who she is at this time.
Vintage Recipe Box 95
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cranberry Orange Bread was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 95 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Cranberry Orange Bread recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Cranberry Orange Bread Recipe
If you make this Cranberry Orange Bread recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 3 cups flour
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup miracle whip
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange rind
- 2 cups halved cranberries
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, at low speed, beat together orange juice, miracle whip, eggs and orange rind until well blended.
- Add the orange juice mixture to the flour mixture and stir just until all of the flour is moistened.
- Stir in the cranberries.
- Pour into 2 greased bread pans and top with a mixture of ¼ cup sugar and 1 Tbsp. grated orange rind,
- Bake @ 350 for 40 minutes or until done. Enjoy!