Cranberry Apple Crunch
Vintage Recipe Box 96 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cranberry Apple Crunch was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Cranberry Apple Crunch Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cranberry Apple Crunch.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Cranberry Apple Crunch Recipe
If you make this Cranberry Apple Crunch recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup walnuts, broken
- Mix sugar and water; boil 5 minutes.
- Add cranberries and cook until skins pop, about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add apples and pour into buttered 10 by 6 by 1½-inch baking dish.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, flour, salt and butter.
- Add broken walnuts.
- Sprinkle over top of fruit.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350 degrees F., for about 35 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve warm with whipped cream.