Cottage Cheese Cake
Front of the Cottage Cheese Cake recipe card.
Back of the Cottage Cheese Cake recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Cottage Cheese Cake recipe.
If you make this Cottage Cheese Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
- 3/4 pound or 1 box of graham crackers
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups milk (use less milk for the creamed cottage cheese - 1 1/4 cups or less)
- 2 pounds cottage cheese or 3 boxes creamed cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 large can pineapple, crushed
- Roll crackers up fine mix with the melted butter
- Press about 3/4 of mixture in a low tin (7" x 11") then spread drained pineapple on top of the mixture
- Put the cheese in a mixing bowl
- Add yolks of eggs which have been beaten with lemon juice until thick
- Add sugar, flour, vanilla, and milk to beaten eggs mixture
- Add in stiffly beaten egg whites
- Pour filling over the graham cracker pastry
- Sprinkle remainder of graham cracker mixture over top evenly
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes