Vintage Recipe Box 36 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Corn Pudding was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Corn Pudding Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Corn Pudding.
Corn Pudding Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Corn Pudding.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
You can always find treasures on sites that sell used items such as Vintage Cookbooks on eBay and Vintage Cookbooks on Etsy
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Corn Pudding Recipe
If you make this Corn Pudding recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 2 cups corn, cut from the cob (about 4 large ears)
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Heat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine all ingredients except nutmeg
- Pour into buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole
- Sprinkle with nutmeg
- Place casserole in shallow baking pan or oven rack
- ____ 1/2 ____ water into pan
- Bake till knife inserted 1" from edge of custard is withdraws clean, 45 minutes to an hour
- Remove casserole from water
- Let cool slightly and serve