Cool Summer Gazpacho
Vintage Recipe Box 95 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cool Summer Gazpacho was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 95 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Cool Summer Gazpacho Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cool Summer Gazpacho.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Cool Summer Gazpacho Recipe
If you make this Cool Summer Gazpacho recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 18-ounce can vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1½ cups chopped green pepper
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive or cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted toppers: seasoned croutons, chopped green onion, chopped avocado, chopped tomato, and chopped cucumber.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except assorted toppers. (Or, in blender container or food processor bowl combine all ingredients except assorted toppers. Process for 5 to 10 seconds.)
- Cover and chill 6 hours or more. Serve chilled soup with assorted toppers.