Coffee Custard Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Coffee Custard.
Vintage Recipe Box 96
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Coffee Custard was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Coffee Custard recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Coffee Custard Recipe
If you make this Coffee Custard recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O AMERICANA Custard Dessert
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Instant SANKA Coffee
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups milk
- Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- COMBINE custard mix, sugar, instant coffee and cinnamon in medium saucepan.
- Stir in milk.
- Cook on medium-low heat until mixture comes to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. (Mixture will be thin.)
- POUR into custard cups or dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.