Front of the Coconut Macaroons recipe card with a notation that the recipe is from Mitzi.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups coconut, fresh
- 1/2 cup flour, sifted
- In a bowl beat the egg whites until they are frothy
- Gradually add confectioners sugar and vanilla
- Beat the egg whites until they are very stiff
- Mix coconut and flour together
- Add coconut mixture to the stiff egg whites
- Drop the batter by tablespoons into a buttered and floured cookie sheet
- Bake the macaroons for 25 minutes at 325 degrees
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Coconut Macaroons recipe.
If you make this Coconut Macaroons recipe, please share your photos and comments below!