Coconut Crusted Bananas
Coconut Crusted Bananas Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Coconut Crusted Bananas.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Coconut Crusted Bananas was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Coconut Crusted Bananas recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Coconut Crusted Bananas Recipe
If you make this Coconut Crusted Bananas recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 6 firm, all-yellow bananas
- 2 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- ½ cup brown sugar, maple sugar or honey
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Arrange peeled bananas in a greased shallow baking dish and brush with melted butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle them with sugar, or drizzle on the honey, then sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18 minutes; sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serve hot as an accompaniment for ham or poultry, or as a dessert with cream or lemon sauce.