- 2 cups sifted regular flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) liquid unsweetened chocolate flavored ingredient or 1 square unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Snow Glaze
- Sift dry ingredients
- Cream butter, sugar, and egg
- Add vanilla to creamed mixture
- Add creamed mixture to flour mixture
- Add chocolate
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes
Chocolate Snow Balls
Front of the Chocolate Snow Balls recipe card, which is actually a piece of paper.
- The recipe card didn’t include the method nor the snow glaze.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chocolate Snow Balls recipe.
If you make this Chocolate Snow Balls recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP007 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP007 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes