- 4 ounces Baker's sweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- Heat chocolate and water in sauce pan over low heat stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth
- Cool and fold in vanilla
- Fold into whipped topping
- Spoon into glasses
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chocolate Mousse recipe.
If you make this Chocolate Mousse recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
RECIPE BOX RESOURCES
VINTAGE COOKBOOK RESOURCES