Chocolate Maple Nut Bars
Chocolate Maple Nut Bars Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Chocolate Maple Nut Bars.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Chocolate Maple Nut Bars was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chocolate Maple Nut Bars recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Chocolate Maple Nut Bars Recipe
If you make this Chocolate Maple Nut Bars recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1½ cups unsifted flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup cold margarine or butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1½ teaspoons maple flavoring
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Stir in 1 beaten egg.
- Press evenly into 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, remaining 1egg and flavoring; stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle chips evenly over prepared crust.
- Top with nut mixture; bake 25 minutes longer or until golden.
- Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.