- 3 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter
- In a bowl mix the confectioner's sugar, salt, milk, and vanilla
- Add the chocolate mixture to the sugar mixture and blend well
- Let stand, stirring occasionally until spreading consistency
Chocolate Frosting for Lincoln Log
Front of the Chocolate Frosting for Lincoln Log recipe card. Click here to view the Chocolate Lincoln Log Cake recipe.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chocolate Frosting for Lincoln Log recipe.
If you make this Chocolate Frosting for Lincoln Log recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP005 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP005 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes