Chocolate Crisp Cookies
Chocolate Crisp Cookies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Chocolate Crisp Cookies.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Chocolate Crisp Cookies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chocolate Crisp Cookies recipe.
ADD TAG LINKS WITH CONTENT
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Chocolate Crisp Cookies Recipe
If you make this Chocolate Crisp Cookies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soft butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Kellogg's All Bran
- 2/3 6 ounce Nestle's Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift together 2 cup sifted flour, ½ teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon salt.
- Blend 1 c. soft butter or margarine and 1½ c. sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add 2 eggs and 1 tsp. vanilla; beat well.
- Stir in 1 c. Kellogg's All Bran* and 2/3 6-oz. pkg. (2/3 c.) Nestle's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
- Add sifted dry ingredients; mix well.
- Drop two-thirds of dough by teaspoonsfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- BAKE at: 375°F. TIME: 12 min. for large cookies, 10 min for small cookies.
- Place a chocolate morsel on each cookie while still warm.
- For variations substitute any of the following:
- Kellogg's Pep - 2 c.
- Kellogg's 40% Bran Flakes - 2 c.
- Kellogg's Krumbles - 2 c.
- Kellogg's Bran Buds - 1 c.