Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake
Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake.
Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe
If you make this Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- One 14-oz box Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 measuring tablespoons butter, softened
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsifted flour
- 3 measuring tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ measuring teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (reserve morsels for later use), sour cream, egg and butter; beat until smooth.
- Stir in Nestle Semi-Sweet Real Chocolate Morsels.
- Spread into greased 8" square baking pan.
- Sprinkle Streusel Topping evenly over abtter.
- Bake at: 350°F. Time: 30-35 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Cut into 2" squares. Serve warm or cool.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon; mix with fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
For 8" square glass baking pan, BAKE at: 325°F., TIME: 40-45 minutes.