Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake
Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake.
Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake Recipe
If you make this Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 jar (8 oz.) maraschino cherries, drained (reserve syrup)
- 1 pkg. (18.5 oz.) white cake mix
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup butter or margarine melted
- 4 or 5 [gtts] red food color
- ¾ chocolate syrup
- Heat oven to 350°
- Generously grease & lightly flour 12 cup bundt pan.
- Add enough water to cherry syrup to measure ¾ cup.
- Cut cherries in half; set aside.
- Mix cake mix (dry), cherry syrup, egg whites and butter in large mixer bowl; beat according to package directions.
- Mix in cherries & red food color.
- Pour 2/3 batter into pan.
- Add chocolate syrup to remaining batter; mix well. Pour over pink batter; marble slightly with knife.
- Bake until cake springs back when touched lightly in center, 50 to 60 min. [135 - 40 min] Cool 10 min; remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- This cake is also nice with chocolate glaze drizzled over ____.