Chocolate Cake Dessert
Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Chocolate Cake Dessert.
Vintage Recipe Box 96
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Chocolate Cake Dessert was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chocolate Cake Dessert recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipe
If you make this Chocolate Cake Dessert recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 rounded tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate cake
- 3 cups hot water
- Into a 9 x 13 inch pan, sprinkle 1 cup of brown sugar, 3 rounded tablespoons of cocoa and 1 cup of cut up or miniature marshmallows.
- Pour over this, any chocolate cake, either a mix or your own recipe.
- Then over the cake dough, pour 3 cups hot water.
- Bake at 350° until the cake is done, from 40-50 minutes.
- Serve slightly warm with whipped cream or ice cream.