Chocolate Bran Crisps
Chocolate Bran Crisps Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Chocolate Bran Crisps.
Chocolate Bran Crisps Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Chocolate Bran Crisps.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Chocolate Bran Crisps was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chocolate Bran Crisps recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Chocolate Bran Crisps Recipe
If you make this Chocolate Bran Crisps recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 cups sifted flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup margarine softened
- 1½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 2 cups Kellogg's 40% Bran Flakes
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg) semi sweet chocolate morsels
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
- Measure margarine & sugar into mixing bowl: beat until very ligth and fluffy.
- Add eggs & vanilla, beat well.
- Stir in Bran Flakes and chocolate morsels.
- Add sifted dry ingredients; mix well. Drop by level tbs. onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in od. oven (375°F) about 12 min (my oven 7 min) or until browned.
- Remove immediately from baking sheets; cool on wire racks. Yield: about 5½ doz. 2½" in diameter.