Chili Rice Casserole
Chili Rice Casserole Card Front
There is only one side to this Chili Rice Casserole recipe card. There are a few words that I cannot make out so if you can read them, please comment below so I can update for others.
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chili Rice Casserole recipe.
Click here to read the history of VRP012 – Wood Recipe Box.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
If you are a casserole fan then check out these link I have created for you as a reference to find cookbooks and dishes.
- Casserole Dishes on Amazon
- Casserole Dishes on JC Penney
- Casserole Dishes on Kmart
- Casserole Dishes on Kohl’s
- Casserole Dishes on Overstock
- Casserole Dishes on Sears
- Casserole Dishes on Walmart
Chili Rice Casserole Recipe
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 1/2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1/3 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more
- dash pepper
- Brown 1 onion and 1 green pepper, chopped
- ____ 3/4 ground beef, in 3 tablespoons shortening
- Add 2 1/2 cups canned tomatoes
- Cook 1/3 cup rice in 2 cups water and salt
- Drain but do not rinse
- Combine with tomatoes and meat
- Simmer with 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- /4 teaspoon salt or more and dash pepper
- Pour in a casserole and bake 1 hour in a moderate oven at 350 degrees