Chicken Yum Yum
Chicken Yum Yum Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Chicken Yum Yum.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Chicken Yum Yum was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chicken Yum Yum recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Chicken Yum Yum Recipe
If you make this Chicken Yum Yum recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 3 to 3-½ lbs. Chicken
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. Sour cream
- 1 pkg. Stove top stuffing mix - chicken flavor
- 1 stick butter
- 1 to 2 cups chicken broth
- Boil chicken and debone it.
- Place chicken pieces in buttered baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix soups and sour cream.
- Pour over chicken.
- Mix stuffing with seasoning packet and sprinkle mixture over top of chicken.
- Pour 1-2 cups of chicken broth over stuffing mix.
- Melt butter and pour over top.
- Bake 55 minutes at 350 deg.