Front of the Chicken Risotto recipe card with the notation that the recipe is from Dot Naylor.
Back of the Chicken Risotto recipe card.
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cup rice
- 1 1/2 cup chicken, cooked (notated that they used canned chicken)
- Small jar of pimento, drained
- Small can of mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup milk (notated that they used skim)
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup (low fat)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- Saute onion in skillet
- Stir in celery and rice
- Cook 1 – 2 minutes
- Add chicken, pimento, mushrooms, milk, cream of chicken soup, and soy sauce
- Heat to boil
- Place in baking dish
- Bake covered at 375 degrees for 20 minutes
- Uncover and sprinkle chow mein noodles on top and bake another 10 minutes
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chicken Risotto recipe.
If you make this Chicken Risotto recipe, please share your photos and comments below!