Front of the Chicken Orange chicken recipe and a notation that the recipe came from Marcella.
Back of the Chicken Orange recipe card.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Evenly pat the salt and pepper on the chicken
- Fry in hot oil
- Add all other ingredients to a sauce pan and bring to a boil
- Add fried chicken breasts to baking dish
- Pour orange sauce over chicken breasts
- Bake at 275 degrees for 1 hour
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chicken Orange recipe.
If you make this Chicken Orange recipe, please share your photos and comments below!