Chicken in Lemon Marinade
Chicken in Lemon Marinade Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Chicken in Lemon Marinade.
Vintage Recipe Box 95
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Chicken in Lemon Marinade was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 95 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chicken in Lemon Marinade recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Chicken in Lemon Marinade Recipe
If you make this Chicken in Lemon Marinade recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- Process first 8 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Reserve ¼ cup lemon mixture, and chill.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or zip-top plastic bag; pour remaining lemon mixture over chicken.
- Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade; place chicken on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Broil 7 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 11 to 12 minutes on each side or until tender, basting chicken frequently with reserved ¼ cup lemon mixture.