Front of the Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe card. The owner notates in the upper left-hand corner that this recipe was given to her by Ruth Hodges.
Back of the Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe card.
- The owner notates that she baked it uncovered a lower temperature for a longer time
- 1 1/2 times the recipe makes a 9″ x 13″ pan and serves 15
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe.
If you make this Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 4 cups chicken breast, boned, cut in bite-size pieces
- 10 ounces broccoli
- 10 ounces grated mild cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups Stove-Top stuffing mix, chicken flavor
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- Put the raw chicken in 9" x 9" pan
- Cover with frozen broccoli
- Cover with cheese
- Mix soup and milk
- Pour over cheese
- Combine bread cubes and seasoning pack
- Place over top of casserole
- Pour margarine over top
- Bake covered 1 hour at 350 degrees