Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
This recipe for a Cherry Cream Cheese Pie comes to use from Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Click here to view other Cherry Pie Recipes.
Vintage Recipe Box 155 is a metal recipe box with two cross-stitch birds on the front.
Based on the information we found inside, we THINK the box originated from Alabama with ties to Virginia and Georgia.
The recipes are not too old with the oldest ones we have found so far are dated starting in the early 2000s.
Click here to view all the vintage recipes found in Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group
to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 6 ounces JOHNSTON'S Graham Cracker Ready-Crust Pie Crust
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh or bottled (not lemon extract)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Let cream cheese stand at room temperature until softened
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla until well mixed
- Pour into crust
- Chill 3 hours, until firm and then top with cherry pie filling