Cherry Cheese Pie
Cherry Cheese Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cherry Cheese Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cherry Cheese Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Cherry Cheese Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Cherry Cheese Pie Recipe
If you make this Cherry Cheese Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust or baked pastry shell
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- ⅓ cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed millk until smooth.
- Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Top with desired amount of pie filling before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.