Cheese Souffle Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cheese Souffle.
Vintage Recipe Box 4
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cheese Souffle was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Cheese Souffle recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Cheese Souffle Recipe
If you make this Cheese Souffle recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 4 eggs
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- ½ cup cold milk
- 1 teas. dry mustard
Add to mixture:
- 4 slices of toasted bread (cut into small squares [sugar, karo + milk] in.)
- ½ lb. Old English Cheese (cut into ½ in. squares.)
- 1 small can mushrooms
- Pour mixture into baking dish and cover.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes covered.
- Remove cover and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Do not open oven during the 15 minute lid off period.
- Serve immediately. Serves 8 people. (Use only Old English Cheese).