Casserole Potatoes Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Casserole Potatoes.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Casserole Potatoes was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Casserole Potatoes recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Casserole Potatoes Recipe
If you make this Casserole Potatoes recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 8 to 10 med. russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup dairy sour cream
- ½ cup minced green onions
- 8 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain. over low heat shake pan to dry potatoes.
- Keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Heavily butter a 2½-quart casserole. In a large mixer bowl beat together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- While beating add potatoes, one at a time.
- Add green onions, bacon and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Pour into dish.*
- Drizzle with butter or margarine.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with parsley.
*Casserole Potatoes can be prepared to this point and refrigerated. bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.