- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup coconut, chopped
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Combine the sugar, corn starch, evaporated milk, water, butterscotch morsels, and egg yolk in a sauce pan
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until thick
- Remove from heat and add the butter, coconut and nuts
- To be used as the filling for the Mardi Gras Party Cake
Front of the Butterscotch Filling recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Butterscotch Filling recipe.
If you make this Butterscotch Filling recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes