Brunch Egg Bake
Brunch Egg Bake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Brunch Egg Bake.
Brunch Egg Bake Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Brunch Egg Bake.
Vintage Recipe Box 4
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Brunch Egg Bake was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Brunch Egg Bake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Brunch Egg Bake Recipe
If you make this Brunch Egg Bake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 3 cups (12 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups (12 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (4½ oz sliced mushroom (drained))
- ⅓ cup sliced onions
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- 2 T butter or oleo
- 3 cups diced fully cooked ham (or pkg thin slice ham from ____)
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 T minced fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine cheese; place 3 cup in ungreased 13x9x2 in bake dish & set aside.
- In a med skillet saute mushrooms, onion & red peppers in butter until tender; drain.
- Place over cheese. Top with ham. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, flour, parsley, salt & pepper, mix well. Slowly pour over the cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 min or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 min before cutting.
Yield = 12 servings.