Brownie Mounds Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Brownie Mounds.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Brownie Mounds was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Brownie Mounds recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Brownie Mounds Recipe
If you make this Brownie Mounds recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- Sift 3⅓ cups sifted flour,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Mazola margarine
- 1½ cups sugar.
- 2/3 cup KARO light corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 6 (1-ounce) squared melted unsweetened chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ cups coarsely chopped nuts
- Sift 3⅓ cups sifted flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Mix 2/3 cup Mazola margarine and 1½ cups sugar.
- Stir in 2/3 cup KARO light corn syrup and 2 eggs. Stir in flour, 6 (1-ounce) squared melted unsweetened chocolate, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1½ cups coarsely chopped nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake in 350°F. oven 10 to 12 minutes.