Broccoli Saute With Almonds
Broccoli Saute With Almonds Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Broccoli Saute With Almonds.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Broccoli Saute With Almonds was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Broccoli Saute With Almonds recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Broccoli Saute With Almonds Recipe
If you make this Broccoli Saute With Almonds recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 bunch broccoli (about 1¾ lb)
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 clove garlic, split
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted (see Note)
- Wash broccoli. Remove outside leaves; trim ends.
- Peel stems.
- Split any large stems in fourths or sixths.
- Heat oil in wok or large, heavy skillet with tight-fitting cover.
- Add garlic; saute until golden; remove garlic.
- Add broccoli spears to wok; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add the water; cover; steam 5 minutes.
- Add salt, sugar, lemon juice and almonds. T
- oss and serve. Makes 6 servings; 33 cents each; 103 calories per serving.
Note: Toast on cookie sheet, at 400F, 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden.