Broccoli and Cottage Cheese Salad
Vintage Recipe Box 36 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Broccoli and Cottage Cheese Salad was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Broccoli and Cottage Cheese Salad Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Broccoli and Cottage Cheese Salad.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Broccoli and Cottage Cheese Salad Recipe
If you make this Broccoli and Cottage Cheese Salad recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 package (4-serving size) Sugar Free JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (10 oz.) BIRDS EYE Chopped Broccoli, cut into small cubes
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- ½ cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Completely dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
- Add broccoli and onion and stir until broccoli thaws and separates.
- Add lowfat cottage cheese, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Pour into individual dishes or a bowl.
- Chill until set, at least 30 minutes.