Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake
Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake Recipe
If you make this Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package Duncan Hines Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 can (1 pound) sliced peaches
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash blueberries and drain peaches.
- Spread fruit on paper towels and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter and set aside.
- Mix muffin batter as directed on the label except do nto fold in the blueberries.
- Spread batter in a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Top with drained blueberries and peach slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over the fruit.
- Bake at 400° for about 25 minutes, until golden brown.
Makes about 9 servings.