Blueberry Peach Cobbler
Blueberry Peach Cobbler Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Blueberry Peach Cobbler.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Blueberry Peach Cobbler was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Blueberry Peach Cobbler recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Blueberry Peach Cobbler Recipe
If you make this Blueberry Peach Cobbler recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package Duncan Hines Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoon (¾ stick) butter or margarine
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 cans (1 pound 6 ounces each) peach pie filling
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Ice cream, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wash blueberries and set aside to drain.
- In a medium bowl combine dry muffin mix, ¼ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Cut in butter, then stir in nuts.
- In a 13 x 9-inch pan combine pie filling, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, the almond extract and the drained blueberries.
- Spoon the crumb topping over the peach mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes, until topping is golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vremi 5 Quart Collapsible Colander - BPA Free Silicone Food Strainer with Plastic Handles - Heavy Duty Foldable Heat Resistant Pasta and Veggies Kitchen Drainer Steam Basket - Dishwasher Safe - Gray
Zyliss 20362 Lock N' Lift Can Opener with Lid Lifter Magnet, White, 1 EA, Grey
Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Bakeware and Food Storage Set (8-Piece, BPA-free)