Blueberry Patch Muffins
Blueberry Patch Muffins Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Blueberry Patch Muffins.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Blueberry Patch Muffins was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Project 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Blueberry Patch Muffins recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Blueberry Patch Muffins Recipe
If you make this Blueberry Patch Muffins recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar (for topping)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 cups sifted flour
- ⅓ cup sugar (for batter)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) butter or margarine, melted
- Pick over blueberries; wash; spread on paper toweling to drain, then shake gently to dry well.
- Save for Step 4.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and lemon rind in cup. Save for Step 5.
- Sift flour, ⅓ cup sugar, baking pwoder, and salt into medium-size bowl.
- Combine egg, milk, and melted butter or margarine in small bowl; add all at once to dry ingredients; stir quickly and lightly just until liquid is absorbed (batter will be lumpy); gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into 12 greased medium-size muffin-pan cups, filling cups 2/3 full; sprinkle saved lemon-sugar over.
- Bake in hot oven (425°) 20 minutes, or until golden-brown; remove from pan at once; serve hot with butter or margarine, or your favorite jelly or preserves.
Bake at 425° a botu 20 minutes.
Makes 12 medium-size muffins.