Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
If you make this Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package Duncan Hines Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix
- ¾ cup quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Wash blueberries; drain on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl combine all but blueberries; mix well.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Make a deep depression in the center of each cooky and fill with 7-8 well-drained blueberries.
- Push dough from sides to cover berries and pat down.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes, until light brown.
Makes about 2½ dozen medium cookies.
- 3 Piece Baking Gift Set - Aluminum Sheet Pan, SILMAT Silicone Baking Mat & Stainless Steel Cooling Rack
- Cooling Baking & Roasting Racks for Quarter Sheet Size Pans - 100% Stainless Steel Wire Racks for Cooking - Dishwasher & Oven Safe, Rust Resistant, Heavy Duty by Ultra Cuisine (8.5" x 12" - Set of 2)
- Perlli 10-Piece Nonstick Carbon Steel Bakeware Set With Red Silicone Handles | |Metal, Reusable, Quality Kitchenware For Cooking & Baking Cake Loaf, Muffins &More | Non Stick Kitchen Supplies
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.