Beverly Sebastian’s Honeycomb Coffee Cake
Beverly Sebastian’s Honeycomb Coffee Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Beverly Sebastian’s Honeycomb Coffee Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Beverly Sebastian’s Honeycomb Coffee Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Beverly Sebastian’s Honeycomb Coffee Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Beverly Sebastian’s Honeycomb Coffee Cake Recipe
If you make this Beverly Sebastian’s Honeycomb Coffee Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground mace or nutmeg
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (10 ounces) Hungry Jack refrigerated flaky biscuits
- ¼ to ⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs or 4 squares cinnamon or honey graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup finely chopped nuts, if desired
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9- or 8-inch round cake pan.
- In small bowl, combne brown sugar, cinnamon and mace.
- In another small bowl, combine melted margarine and lemon juice.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 4 pieces.
- Place biscuit pieces and crushed crackers in a bag; shake to coat.
- Arrange coated biscuit pieces evenly in prepared pan.
- With small wooden spoon handle, poke a deep hole in each biscuit piece.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over biscuit pieces.
- Drizzle with margarine mixture.
- Sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn onto wire rack; invert onto serving plate.
- Fill holes with honey.