Berry Cheesecake Cups for Crepes
Berry Cheesecake Cups for Crepes Card Front
Front of the Berry Cheesecake Cups for Crepes recipe card.
Berry Cheesecake Cups for Crepes Recipe Card Back
Back of the Berry Cheesecake Cups for Crepes recipe card.
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Berry Cheesecake Cups for Crepes was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Berry Cheesecake Cups for Crepes recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Berry Cheesecake Cups for Crepes Recipe
If you make this Berry Cheesecake Cups for Crepes recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 envelope gelatin, unflavored
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups yogurt, strawberry or lemon flavored
- Strawberries for garnish
- In a small saucepan soften the envelope of gelatin with cold water
- Stir over low heat until the gelatin is dissolved
- Beat softened cream cheese with sugar till fluffy
- Gradually blend in yogurt
- Stir in gelatin
- Fit 12 crepes brown side up in small shallow dessert dish or custard cups
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons filling into each
- Shape into four leaf clover cups
- Chill till filling is firm
- Garnish each with a strawberry