Berries on the Square
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Links to find other recipes:
- 9 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1 6 serving size pkg vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 4oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
- Arrange 9 crackers in bottom of 9½ __ pan.
- Prepare pudding mix with 2 cups milk as directed on pkg for pudding.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipping topping. Pour half the pudding mixture over crackers in pan & top with strawberries.
- Arrange remaining crackers on berries & add remaining pudding mixture. Spread remaining whipped topping over top & garnish with halved strawberries if desired.
- Chill. Cut into squares.
Makes 9 servings.