Front of the Beef Stew recipe card with the notation that the recipe was from M.P., which we will assume is Marian Palmer.
Back of the Beef Stew recipe card.
- 2 pounds beef stew beef, browned
- 1 green peppers, strips
- 3 small onion
- 4 potatoes, cooked
- 5 carrots cut
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Dash cloves or allspice, optional
- Mix all together and put in covered casserole dish
- Bake for 5 hours
- DO NOT PEEK!
- Card notes “This makes a large amount. You may want to freeze.”
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Beef Stew recipe.
If you make this Beef Stew recipe, please share your photos and comments below!